TRUE METRIX AIR is an easy to use meter designed for people who are technologically oriented and need a large display for easy reading.
TRUE METRIX AIR wireless transmits glucose results to mobile devices.
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity
- No coding
- As Fast as 4 Seconds
- Tiny 0.5 microliter sample size
- Alternate site testing
- Store 1000 results with time and date
- 7, 14, 30, 60 and 90 day averaging
- Event tagging
- 4 testing reminder alarms
- Audible fill detection
- Control Solution Detection
- Ketone test reminder
- Strip release button
- Download capabilities
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.