Are you looking for cooler bag pouch that comes with a zip? Here is product that for you.
After activation, the insulin cooler pack is designed to keep your insulin cool (below 28˚C) for up to 36 hours at a time. Making this product a it an essential accessory for your travel.
HOW TO USE THE COOLER BAG
- Immerse the inner pouch containing the crystals in cold water to soak the Glucology® Pen Pouch for 12 minutes
- While soaking, make sure the crystals are spread evenly inside the pouch
- Remove pouch from soaking water. Place on a flat surface and allow to drain for 5 minutes.
- Gently dry the cooler bag using tissues or a towel
- When mostly dry, place the medication in the cooler bag and the activated pouch in the outer cover of the cooler bag. For continuous safe storage, the pouch should be re-immersed in water every 36 hours or sooner if the quantity of gel reduces and it starts returning to its crystal form
- When in continuous use, 2-3 minutes of immersion in water will be sufficient, depending on the size of the pouch. If not used continuously, store Glucology® Pen Pouch in a cool dry place until next use
- To extend the insulating effects of your travel pouch. Reactivate the cooler bag again by immersing it in cold water. This will allow you to keep your insulin cool for another 36 hours
YOUR GLUCOLOGY® ZIP WALLET HOLDS
4 x insulin injection pens - either pre-filled or refillable pens (not incl.); or
15 x 3ml or 1.5ml cartridges (not incl.); or
6 x 10ml vials of insulin and syringes (not incl.).
INCLUDED IN THE PACK
Outer cover and inner pouch made up of polycotton with panels containing crystals. These crystals are non-toxic and non-flammable.
THE DIMENSIONS OF THE INNER COOLER POUCH
260mm long x 101mm wide
HOW TO CLEAN AND STORE
When not in use, remove the inner pouch from the outer cover and allow to dry out naturally until the gel returns to its crystal form. To keep the crystals separate, gently shake the pouch when drying. The drying period can take 2-4 weeks depending on the size of the bag and the climate.
Please Note. You should always ensure that Insulin is keep be at the manufacturer's recommended temperature before being placed in the Glucology® Zip Wallet Cooler Bag by checking the manufacturers product information.