This meter is an excellent choice if you are vision impaired vision as it is equipped with a talking function.
In addition to the talking function, the N Voice has a large screen and numbers.
- CareSens N Voice meets the ISO 15197:2013 (The international performance standard for blood glucose monitoring systems)
- No coding meter
- Battery life of 1,000 tests
- 500 test memory
- Test strip ejector for easy removal of test strip
- Easy set post meal alarm
- Three customable alarms
- Can be used with SmartLog software
- Size: 100 x 56 x 19 (mm)
- Weight: 70 g (with batteries)
- Operating temperature range: 5 - 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 – 90 %
- 2 AAA batteries
- 1, 7, 14, 30 and 90-day test averaging (total, pre-meal and post-meal)
Test strips required: CareSens N strips.
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.