The CareSens N Premier assists with managing your data easier.
This meter comes with Bluetooth functionality.
This provides you with a quick and easy way to transfer your results via the SmartLog app on your compatible phone.
From there you can review and share your results.
- No coding
- For blood glucose testing
- Sample size- Minimum 0.5 µL
- Strip expiration indicator
- Strip ejector
- Auto-back lighted LCD screen
- Data port to download data via a USB cable
- Compatible with SmartLog software
- 1,000 tests values can be stored with time and date
- Hypoglycaemia indicator
- Pre-meal, post-meal and fasting flags
- 1, 7, 14, 30 and 90-day test averaging
- Measurement Range 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
Test strips required: CareSens N strips.
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.