The CareSens N POP blood glucose meter is perfect for those who prefer a slim and stylish design.
With LCD backlighting, this meter is ideal for low light reading.
- CareSens N POP meets the ISO 15197:2013 ( The international performance standard for blood glucose monitoring systems)
- No coding
- Strip expiration indicator
- Auto-back lighted LCD
- Data port to download data via a USB cable
- Compatible with SmartLog software
- 1,000 tests values can be stored with time and date
- 1, 7, 14, 30 and 90-day test averaging (total, pre-meal and post-meal)
- Hypoglycaemia indicator (1.1 - 5.0 mmol/L)
- Battery life of 1,000 tests
- Size: 95 x 33.5 x 18.5 (mm)
- Weight: 41.4g (battery included)
- Temperature range: 5 - 50°C
- Relative humidity range: 10 – 90%
Test strips required: CareSens N strips.
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.