The CareSens Dual Meter assists you to monitor both glucose and ketones.
This is important especially for individuals with Type 1 diabetes.
To help manage your data, results can be quickly and conveniently transferred via Bluetooth to the SmartLog app on your compatible smartphone.
- CareSens Dual meets the ISO 15197:2013 (the international performance standard for blood glucose monitoring systems)
- No coding
- For blood glucose and blood ketone testing
- Sample sizeStrip expiration indicator
- For blood glucose - Minimum 0.4 µL
- For blood ketone - Minimum 0.5 µL
- Strip ejector
- Auto-back lighted LCD screen
- Data port to download data via a USB cable
- Compatible with SmartLog software
- 1,000 tests values can be stored with time and date
- Hypoglycaemia indicator
- Pre-meal, post-meal and fasting flags
- 1, 7, 14, 30 and 90-day test averaging
- Measurement Range 1.1-33.3 mmol/L
Test strips required: CareSens PRO for glucose testing. KetoSens for ketone testing.
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.