The Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose meter makes your blood glucose monitoring quick and easy.
This meter has been designed to use right out of the box and requires no set-up.
Helpful alerts remind you to monitor before and after meals.
Benefits and Features
- Large, easy-to-read display
- Used with easy-to-handle Accu-Chek Performa test strips
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed
- No set-up required
- Set up to 4 pre-or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to monitor
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
- Stores up to 500 results, plus 20 control tests
- Test averages 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
- Large LCD display with symbols
- Weighs 59 grams with battery
- Dimensions 94 x 52 x 21 mm
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.