Wireless connection to your compatible smartphone* keeps your important information in the palm of your hand where and when you need it – eliminating the need for a paper diary.
* Available for select mobile devices. Visit www.accu-chek.com.au/dmapp to see if the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app is compatible with your device.
Benefits and Features
- The option of transmitting results to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app on your compatible smartphone* using wireless technology
- A spill resistant vial helps you remove one strip at a time
- Wide test strip dosing area — apply a small drop of blood anywhere along the wide yellow edge
- Receive glucose readings in approximately 4 seconds
- Monitor in all light conditions, thanks to a bright, backlit display and a strip port light
- Eject used test strips from the meter with the push of a button
- Follow step-by-step, written instructions on the display
Blood sample size: 0.6µL
Power Supply: Two 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
Memory capacity: 720 blood glucose diary records plus 32 control tests
Dimensions: 80 x 47 x 20 mm (LWH)
Weight: Approximately 40g with batteries
Data port: Micro USB (cable not supplied)
Test averages: 7, 14, 30 and 90 days
Data management: On-board logbook, averages and pattern detection; Connects wirelessly to the Accu-Chek Connect diabetes management app; Data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed online via the Accu-Chek Connect Online system
Auto power off after 90 seconds
Diabetes Victoria recommends that the person with diabetes have their glucose monitoring needs assessed by a diabetes nurse educator. Assessment and education includes choosing the right meter to suit individual needs, information about glucose testing strips, the lancet device (finger pricker), as well as learning how to use the meter and the right technique for monitoring.